Cpm Affiliation : la régie publicitaire au Cpm

Monday, March 20, 2017

make money from home

I enjoy working at my large agency but despair at selling people rubbish when I could be making their lives better

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights.

I’m a strategic planning director at a large advertising agency, with 10-plus years’ experience, primarily in global fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). I feel I am wasting my life selling rubbish to people who don’t need another variant of shampoo, another type of insurance or another format of a painkiller.

Continue reading...

from Advertising | The Guardian http://ift.tt/2n5rWW1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment