Cpm Affiliation : la régie publicitaire au Cpm

Monday, March 6, 2017

make money from home

There’s no doubt #thisgirlcan has made a difference. But the branding infantilises all of us who, in Maya Angelou’s words, see ourselves as phenomenal women

I am a 57-year-old woman in excellent health. I love exercising, and my training gear: an assortment of brands and designs, making me feel great, encouraging me to work harder at staying fit.

At my comprehensive, I threw the javelin for Barnet. I wore Adidas Rom trainers, white with trademark blue stripes, until the leather cracked and holes appeared. In my 20s I went to dance classes and the gym. I didn’t exercise much for the next 20 years. I found love instead.

Continue reading...

from Advertising | The Guardian http://ift.tt/2mvOwYy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment