Cpm Affiliation : la régie publicitaire au Cpm

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

make money from home

Fast food giant says it did not mean to cause upset but will continue to screen TV spot that sparked scores of complaints

McDonald’s has apologised for causing upset after a charity claimed the fast food chain’s latest TV advert was exploiting childhood bereavement – but said the ad would continue to be broadcast.

The advert, first screened last week, shows a boy asking his mother about his dead father. As she tells him what his dad was like, the boy looks sad as they do not seem to have much in common. His face lights up once they arrive at a McDonald’s and, as he eats a Filet-o-Fish, his mother says: “That was your dad’s favourite too.”

I am sickened and disgusted by this advert. Lost my dad at 9. Memories? Yes .Burger? No! Shameful ad #McDonalds

I lost my father when I was a child and I find the latest McDonald's advert disgusting and offensive. Shame on you! #mcdonalds #badtaste

Continue reading...

from Advertising | The Guardian http://ift.tt/2pQ8U51
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment