Cpm Affiliation : la régie publicitaire au Cpm

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

make money from home

When my mother died, I was 10 and child bereavement wasn’t spoken about. If it had been, then perhaps my feelings would have felt less shameful

I didn’t see the McDonald’s advert when it came out last week, but the subsequent story that hit the press yesterday with a wallop – much like a soggy Big Mac being dropped by a drunk on a urine-spattered pavement – certainly caught my eye. Apparently, the fast-food firm had made a fantastically offensive advert that cynically exploited child bereavement. My imagination running wild, I tuned in, expecting horrific scenes of distraught orphans being forced to, oh I don’t know, eat McDonald’s at gunpoint?

Continue reading...

from Advertising | The Guardian http://ift.tt/2rq1jv3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment